Thursday, August 6, 2009

2009 IMAGINASIA ANIME ARTIST'S CONGRATS!!!

It was a great time teaching all y'all little ones, I learned bunches myself too (That's what clever teachers say to their students)! But remember, if you've got any more questions...

Send an email to chaisiri87@gmail.com!!

UPDATE: OK, questions to answer
- Pokemon Arceus movie info, more drawing info
- Drawing clothing, hair, eyes, blowing in wind and such
- Designing Transformers

For these two, whoever emails me first gets their lesson first!


more to come (pictured is the Japanese concept model for Transformers movie sent to America)


***K, working on pokemon, expect update by Tuesday mornin' (I have a cold now because of all the hard painful work I put into that program so be grateful of my sacrifice!!)



No comments: